Saturday, 7 July 2012

A Project Old and Products New

So it's been a while since my last post, but I been busy crafting...

Firstly I have finished my blanket from a yarn block swap. In December 2009, one of the forum members suggested a yarn block swap, initially I wasn't going to participate.  Four blocks a month while working full time, was going to be difficult.  However in February 2010, one of the participants dropped out and I jumped in.  So over 2010 I got my four squares out and received some back.  They sat around for a long while, until this last month and I finally got them sewn together and here is the final piece:


I know the photo isn't that great but the blanket is large enough for 2 to curl up under.

I have also been creating new items, for my Etsy Store, they are all room signs, some in a crochet frame others have a wire hanger.  I will be posting these over a period of time but here is a sneak preview of them:



No comments:

Post a Comment