Sunday, 27 April 2014

Absence and Return

So I have been inactive for a very long period, due to a variety of reasons including ill-health.  However, I am back and have just added a whole new load of items to my etsy store, including bottle covers, pint covers and wristbands..


My latest design is a cover for plastic pint glasses, which I created for myself to use whilst watching Rugby.  Naturally, mine is in the colours of my team, the Black, Gold and Green of Northampton Saints...like this one:



I also use mine at Music Gigs and Festivals and it always get comments from people.

So go have a look at my etsy if you would like one.  If you want one in different colours, maybe your team colours or just your favourite colours then just send me a messsage through etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment