Monday 5 November 2018

Card Making

So last weekend two of my wonderful friends were married. I decided about 5 days before that I needed to make their card.

As I love doing cross-stitch so decided this would be the medium and the decision made on materials and then to start the design

I have a few sets of lettering that I love to use, so I decide the design will be their initials, the date and two rings.  

So after mapping out the design and start cross stitching...by the end of the second night I have completed the design and get ready to mount it in the card. However I show the cross stitch to my hubby at this point and the realisation dawns I have put the date as October rather than November. So I quickly get my snips and threads back out to update the piece.

Finally I mount the piece to create the card. I am so pleased with the result and that I completed it in two evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment